At the Bonfire

At the Bonfire
Robot's first hot toddy at the Bonfire

Monday, December 7, 2009

Gettin' into the holiday spirit!



Hi there robot fans. You may be looking at me and say, "Hey robot, you're in the comfort of your home and still sporting your scarf and hat." Well, times are rough economically even for robots too, so I'm cutting corners where I can. One place where I'm not is my holiday cheer! I'm having a few friends over this weekend and thought a lovely gingerbread centerpiece would be perfect. It was a rough start, due to a lack of human dexterity that Martha possesses(not to mention the flock of assistants). However I think once these starlight mints get the royal icing treatment all will be grand. That's all for now as robo-hosting a party is a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment